注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

第彡只眼睛看世界

看出清淨心

 
 
 

日志

 
 

向先知打探尼奥的下落(看电影《黑客帝国 3:矩阵革命》)   

2016-09-10 13:30:00|  分类: 如幻如影 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
2016年9月11日 - 第彡只眼睛看世界 - 第彡只眼睛看世界
向先知打探尼奥的下落


510
第五百一十场

INT. ORACLE'S APARTMENT - LIVING ROOM - NIGHT
先知公寓内 - 客厅 - 晚上

Morpheus and Trinity enter the old apartment. An Older Woman sits alone in the church-like silence.
墨菲斯和崔尼蒂走进原来的那间老旧的公寓,一位老妇独坐其中,静得像在做祈祷。

WOMAN: Morpheus. Trinity. Thank you for coming.
老妇:墨菲斯,崔尼蒂,欢迎光临。

They look at one another, unable to recognize this woman.
你看我我看你,他俩都认不出这位婆婆。

The older woman sighs.
老妇叹了口气。

WOMEN (CONT'D): One thing I've learned in all my years is that nothing ever works out just the way you want it to.
老妇:我花了一辈子学到一样东西,就是不如意事十有八九。

TRINITY: Who are you?
崔尼蒂:你是谁?

WOMAN: I'm the oracle.
老妇:我是先知。

Neither believes it.
他俩都听呆了。

ORACLE: I wish there was an easy way to get through this but there ain't. I'm sorry this had to happen. I'm sorry I couldn't be sitting here like you remember me. But it wasn't meant to be.
先知:我希望能将它解释清楚,可不容易。对不起,很抱歉你们看到的已不是你们熟悉的那张脸,可我还是我。

TRINITY: What happened ?
崔尼蒂:出了什么事?

ORACLE: I made a choice and that choice cost me more than I wanted it to.
先知:我做了个选择,可代价超出了我的预期。

MORPHEUS: What choice?
墨菲斯:什么选择?

ORACLE: To help you. To guide Neo. Now, since the real test for any choice is having to make the same choice again, knowing full well what it might cost, I guess I feel pretty good about that choice 'cause here I am, at it again.
先知:去帮你们,去指点尼奥。看,选择的结果就是没完没了,知道这代价了吧。我想我对自己的选择是非常满意的,这不,我又来做同样的事了。

TRINITY: You know what happened to Neo?
崔尼蒂:您知道尼奥出了什么事?

ORACLE: Yes. He is trapped in a place between this world and the machine world. There are links that have been constructed like islands, used for trafficking information. Somehow Neo washed up onto one of them. The only way to rejoin his mind and body is to bring him back out through this world.
先知:知道。他被困在真实世界和虚拟世界之间的某个地方,如同孤岛般的迷魂阵,做为思想的非法交易所。尼奥掉进了其中的一个,令他身心合一的唯一办法,就是将他带回这个世界。

TRINITY: How?
崔尼蒂:怎样做?

ORACLE: It won't be easy. The link is controlled by a program called the Trainman. He uses it to smuggle programs in and out of the Matrix. If he finds out where Neo is before you get to him, then I'm afraid our choices are going to become difficult.
先知:这不容易。这些迷魂阵被一段叫做列车员的程序控制着,走私各种各样的思想。如果他先于你们找到了尼奥,我怕我们将会变得难以抉择。

TRINITY: Why?
崔尼蒂:为什么?

ORACLE: Because of who the Trainman works for.
先知:列车员给那个人打工。

MORPHEUS: The Merovingian.
墨菲斯:墨洛温。

ORACLE: He has placed a bounty on your lives. You must be careful at all times. Seraph knows how to find the Trainman. He'll go with you. For years he has protected me, I hope he can do the same for you.
先知:他已经悬赏要你们的人头了,你们时时都要小心。六翼天使知道列车员在哪儿,他会带你们去。这么多年来我全靠他保护,希望他能帮到你们。

SERAPH: Please follow me.
六翼天使:请跟我来。

Morpheus remains unsure, unable to step neither forward or backward.
墨菲斯心神不定,左右为难。

MORPHEUS: Oracle...
墨菲斯:先知……

ORACLE: I know, Morpheus. I can see you are filled with doubt, clouded by uncertainty.
先知:我明白,墨菲斯,我能看出你心怀疑虑,迷雾重重。

MORPHEUS: After all that has happened, how can you expect me to believe you?
墨菲斯:发生了那么多的事情,你让我如何还再相信你?

ORACLE: I don't. I expect just what I've always expected: For you to make up your own damn mind. Believe me, or don't. All I can do is tell you that your friend is in trouble and he needs your help.
先知:我不指望你信。我只指望我一贯所指望的,就是,你要抚心自问,信我,还是不信。我能做的就是告诉你,你的朋友有麻烦需要帮助。

She turns to Trinity.
她转向崔尼蒂。

ORACLE (CONT'D): He needs all our help.
先知:他需要我们去帮他。



------
乱译自沃卓斯基兄弟的剧本:
THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS NUMBERED SHOOTING SCRIPT GOLDENROD REVISIONS
by
Larry and Andy Wachowski
JUNE 27, 2002

2016年9月11日 - 第彡只眼睛看世界 - 第彡只眼睛看世界
  评论这张
 
阅读(30)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017