注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

第彡只眼睛看世界

看出清淨心

 
 
 

日志

 
 

尼奥第三次去见先知(看电影《黑客帝国 3:矩阵革命》)   

2016-09-14 11:44:17|  分类: 如幻如影 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
尼奥第三次去见先知(看电影《黑客帝国 3:矩阵革命》) - 第彡只眼睛看世界 - 第彡只眼睛看世界
尼奥第三次去见先知


530
第五百三十场

INT. LINCOLN - DAY
林肯轿车内 - 白天

Neo stares out the window. There is something familiar about the moment, but he is unsure if he is remembering something he has done or something he has to do.
尼奥凝视窗外,此刻,心里的东西似曾相识,却又不敢肯定是记起了往事,还是他将要去做的事情。

Neo: I can't leave yet.
尼奥:我还不能离开。

Morpheus turns back to him.
墨菲斯回头望他。

NEO (CONT'D): I have to see her.
尼奥:我必须去见她。

TRINITY: Now?
崔尼蒂:现在?

NEO: It's my last chance.
尼奥:这是我最后的机会。


531
第五百三十一场

INT. ORACLE'S APARTMENT - KITCHEN - DAY
先知的公寓内 - 厨房 - 白天

A small pair of hands dig into a mound of cookie dough, kneading a cascade of chocolate chips and broken candy bars.
一双小手在和面搓匀糖粒和巧克力碎。

The Oracle is making cookies with Sati.
先知正和沙蒂在做曲奇。

ORACLE: That's it. That's the secret. You've got to use your hands.
先知:对了,这就是那个秘密,你懂了。

SATI: Why?
沙蒂:啊?

ORACLE: Cookies need love like everything does.
先知:用爱心,做曲奇也一样。

Neo again slips through the beaded entrance.
尼奥再次侧身穿过那道珠帘。

SATI: Neo!
沙蒂:尼奥!

The Oracle seems surprised.
先知脸带惊喜。

ORACLE: I was hoping to have these done before you got here. Oh well.
先知:我本想在你来之前做好这些饼干,好吧。

She turns to Sati, picking up the bowl.
她转向沙蒂,拿起个碗。

ORACLE (CONT'D): Sati, honey, I think it's time for a tasting. Take the bowl to Seraph and find out if they're ready.
先知:莎蒂,宝贝,等着尝吧,把碗端给塞拉夫(六翼天使),看看他准备好了没有?

SATI: Okay.
沙蒂:好的。

She scoops up the big bowl with her cookie dough covered fingers.
她铲给她一大碗面团,小手指都盖过了。

SATI (CONT'D): I'm glad you got out.
沙蒂:你能出来(见:http://william-ho.lofter.com/post/6c3aa_c4e51ea)真好。

NEO: Me too.
尼奥:是啊。

The Oracle goes to the sink to wash her hands.
先知去水槽洗手。

ORACLE: So, do you recognize me?
先知:诶,你认得我吗?

Neo reads her code.
尼奥细看她的动静。

NEO: A part of you.
尼奥:有点像。

ORACLE: Yeah, that's how it works. Some bits you lose. Some bits you keep. I don't yet recognize my face in the mirror but I still love candy.
先知:是啊,世事难违。丢了一些,留有一些,连我也认不出镜子里的自己,不过,我还是很喜欢吃糖。

She offers neo a piece.
她递给尼奥一颗。

NEO: Thank you.
尼奥:谢谢。

She pops a piece in her mouth.
她塞了一颗进自己嘴里。

NEO (CONT'D): What happened?
尼奥:出啥事了?

ORACLE: I made a choice.
先知:我做了个选择。

She smiles.
她笑着。

ORACLE (CONT'D): Choice. The gift we are forever unwrapping. And you know better than most that certain choices can forever change our lives. Sometimes, those changes are visible. Sometimes, they're not. Remember what you were like when you first walked through my door? Jittery as a June Bug. And now, just look at you.
先知:选择,是我们拆不完的礼物。你比大多数人都明白,选择改变人生。有时候,这些改变显而易见,有时候又不。记得你第一次来我这的样子吗?紧张得像只金龟子,看看现在。

She smiles almost as a parent might.
她笑得像亲妈似的。

ORACLE (CONT'D): You sure did surprise me, Neo. And you still do.
先知:你让我惊喜过,尼奥,现在也一样。

NEO: You gave me a few surprises too.
尼奥:你多少也让我惊喜过。

ORACLE: I hope I helped.
先知:但愿如此。

She takes out a cigarette.
她抽出一根烟。

NEO: You helped me to get here. But my question is why?
尼奥:没您我走不到今天,可我的问题是,为什么?

She lights it.
她点了烟。

NEO (CONT'D): Where is this going? Where does it end?
尼奥:究竟发生了什么?结局如何?

ORACLE: I don't know.
先知:我不知道。

NEO: You don't know or you won't tell me?
尼奥:是您不知道,还是不想告诉我?

ORACLE: I told you before, no one can see beyond a choice they don't understand. And I mean no one.
先知:我曾跟你说过,不去搞明白自己的选择,就看不到它的前因后果。我是指任何人。

NEO: What choice?
尼奥:什么选择?

ORACLE: It doesn't matter. It's my choice. I have mine to make, same as you have yours.
先知:那无关紧要,我有我的选择,你有你的选择。

NEO: Does that include what things to tell me and what not to tell me?
尼奥:是否也包括你告诉过我的,和你没告诉我的?

ORACLE: Of course not.
先知:当然不。

NEO: Then why didn't you tell me about the Architect? Why didn't you tell me about Zion and the Ones before me? Why didn't you tell me the truth?
尼奥:那您为何不告诉我设计师的事?锡安的事,还有以前的救世主他们的事? 为什么不告诉我真相?

ORACLE: Because it wasn't time for you to know.
先知:因为还不是时候。

NEO: Who decided it wasn't time?
尼奥:这谁说了算?

ORACLE: You know who.
先知:你知道是谁。

She points to the sign behind him.
她指着他身后。

He turns and reads again.
他转身,又看见那块刻着拉丁文“认识自己”的木匾。(见:http://william-ho.lofter.com/post/6c3aa_c3af0cb

NEO: I did.
尼奥:知道了。

Her familiar Chesire smile.
她还是慈祥地笑着。

NEO (CONT'D): Then I think it's time for me to know a few more things.
尼奥:我想该让我知道多一些了吧。

ORACLE: So do I.
先知:正有此意。

NEO: Tell me how I separated my mind from my body without jacking in. Tell me how I stopped four sentinels by thinking it. Tell me just what the hell is happening
to me.
尼奥:请告诉我,不靠母体,我是怎样灵魂出窍的?还有,我怎会只靠意念就消灭了四个机器乌贼?只需告诉我,这究竟是怎么回事?

ORACLE: The power of the One extends beyond this world. It reaches from here all the way back to where it came from.
先知:救世主的能力不可思议,无所不在。

NEO: Where?
尼奥:在哪儿?

ORACLE: The source. That's what you felt when you touched those Sentinels. But you weren't ready for it.
先知:在源头。就是你一触及那些机器乌贼就感觉到了的,可你还不能接受它。

NEO: The Architect told me that if I didn't return to the source, Zion would be destroyed by midnight tonight.
尼奥:设计师说,如果我不返回源头,锡安就会毁于今夜。

She rolls her eyes.
她眨了下眼。

ORACLE: Please. You and I may not be able to see beyond our own choices, but that man can't see past any choices.
先知:拜托,除了自己的选择,你我什么也看不到,而那人连我们的选择也看不到。

NEO: Why not?
尼奥:他为什么看不到?

ORACLE: He doesn't understand them. He can't. To him they are variables in an equation. One at a time each variable must be solved then countered. That's his purpose. To balance the equation.
先知:他不管这些,也管不了。对他而言,全都是一个等式中的诸多变量。他必须求解出那些变量然后加以抵消,这就是他的目的:使这等式成立。

NEO: What's your purpose?
尼奥:您的目的呢?

ORACLE: To unbalance it.
先知:让它失衡。

NEO: Why? What do you want?
尼奥:为什么?你想要什么?

ORACLE: I want the same thing you want, Neo. And I'm willing to go as far as you are to get it.
先知:你想要的就是我想要的,尼奥,所以我会陪你走到底。

NEO: The end of the war.
尼奥:去结束战争。

She nods.
她点点头。

NEO (CONT'D): Is it going to end?
尼奥:我们走对了吗?

ORACLE: One way or another.
先知:怎么走都对。

NEO: Can Zion be saved?
尼奥:锡安会得救吗?

ORACLE: I'm sorry I don't have the answer to that question, but if there is an answer, there's only one place you're going to find it.
先知:抱歉,我无法回答这个问题。不过,如果有答案的话,也只能由你自己去找。

NEO: Where?
尼奥:去哪找?

ORACLE: You know where.
先知:你自己知道。

Neo's jaw tightens.
尼奥下巴绷紧。

ORACLE (CONT'D): And if you can't find the answer, then I'm afraid there may be no tomorrow for any of us.
先知:如果你找不到答案,恐怕你我都没有未来。

NEO: What does that mean?
尼奥:这是什么意思?

ORACLE: Everything that has a beginning has an end.
先知:凡事都得有个了结

She stabs the cigarette out.
她馅灭香烟。

ORACLE (CONT'D): I see the end coming. I see the darkness spreading. I see death. And you are all that stands in his way.
先知:我看到末日将临,我看到黑暗蔓延,我看到死亡,而你们却都无动于衷。

Her eyes bore into him.
她目光如钻。

ORACLE (CONT'D): If you can not stop him tonight, then I fear that tomorrow may never come.
先知:假如你今晚阻止不了他,我怕明天永远不会到来。

NEO: Smith.
尼奥:史密斯

She nods.
她点点头。

ORACLE: Very soon he is going to have the power to destroy this world. but I believe he won't stop there. He can't. He won't stop until there is nothing left at all.
先知:很快,他就会获得摧毁这个世界的能力,可我相信,他不会就此罢休,不会的,他要毁灭一切,否则不会罢手。

NEO: What is he?
尼奥:他是什么人?


2016年9月16日 - 第彡只眼睛看世界 - 第彡只眼睛看世界


ORACLE: He is you. Your opposite. Your negative. The result of the equation trying to balance itself out.
先知:他就是你!反面的你,负能量的你。是那等式的必然产物。

NEO: Then you knew he would come.
尼奥:于是你知道他来了。

ORACLE: He was as inevitable as you were.
先知:你们如影随形。

NEO: And if I can't stop him?
尼奥:要是我无法阻止他呢?

ORACLE: One way or another, Neo, this war is going to end. Tonight the future of both worlds will be in your hands. Or in his.
先知:不管怎样,尼奥,这场战争也会结束。今晚,这两个世界的未来就掌握在你的手里,或在他的手里。



------
乱译自沃卓斯基兄弟的剧本:
THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS NUMBERED SHOOTING SCRIPT GOLDENROD REVISIONS
by
Larry and Andy Wachowski
JUNE 27, 2002

2016年9月15日 - 第彡只眼睛看世界 - 第彡只眼睛看世界
  评论这张
 
阅读(32)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017