注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

第彡只眼睛看世界

看出清淨心

 
 
 

日志

 
 

尼奥第一次去见先知(看电影《黑客帝国》)   

2016-09-04 11:30:49|  分类: 如幻如影 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
2016年9月4日 - 第彡只眼睛看世界 - 第彡只眼睛看世界
尼奥第一次去见先知


79
第七十九場

...
房子里,有些小孩在用自己的“特异功能”玩耍。一位小沙弥还教会了尼奥怎样玩(见:http://william-ho.lofter.com/post/6c3aa_c5a5534)……

INT. KITCHEN
厨房里

An OLD WOMAN is huddled beside the oven, peering inside through a cracked door.
一位老妇背着他在烤饼干。

NEO: Hello?
尼奥:你好。

ORACLE ( OLD WOMAN ): I know. You're Neo. Be right with you.
先知(老妇):我知道,你是尼奥。你好。

NEO: You're the Oracle?
尼奥:你就是先知?

ORACLE: Bingo. Not quite what you were expecting right? I got to say I love seeing you non-believers. Always a pip. Almost done. Smell good, don't they?
先知:答对了!跟你想像的不一样,对吧?我说啊,我就爱你这个不相信的样子。总差那么一点点,快好了,很香,对吧?

NEO: Yeah.
尼奥:香。

ORACLE: I'd ask you to sit down, but you're not going to anyway. And don't worry about the vase.
先知:我就不请你坐了,反正你也不会坐。你别担心那花瓶。

NEO: What vase?
尼奥:什么花瓶?

He turns to look around and his elbow knocks a VASE from the table. It breaks against the linoleum floor.
他一转身,碰倒桌上的花瓶,掉地上碎了。

ORACLE: That vase.
先知:就那花瓶。

Neo: Shit, I'm sorry.
尼奥:见鬼!对不起。

She pulls out a tray of chocolate chip cookies and turns. She is an older woman, wearing big oven mitts, comfortable slacks and a print blouse. She looks like someone's grandma.
她取出饼干,转过身来。穿着、样子、动静,看上去就像一位邻家奶奶。

ORACLE: I said don't worry about it. I'll get one of my kids to fix it.
先知:我说没关系,我会叫那些孩子来还原它的

Neo: How did you know...?
尼奥:你怎么知道会……?

She sets the cookie tray on a wooden hot pad.
她将饼干放一木盘上。

ORACLE: What's really going to bake your noodle later on is, would you still have broken it if I hadn't said anything.
先知:让你觉得更困惑的是,我不说,你还会不会打破那花瓶。

Smiling, she lights a cigarette.
她笑着点了支烟。

ORACLE: You're cuter than I thought. I see why she likes you.
先知:你比我想的更帅。难怪她喜欢你。

NEO: Who?
尼奥:谁?

ORACLE: Not too bright though.
先知:你不太聪明。

She winks.
她眨了眨眼。

ORACLE: You know why Morpheus brought you to see me?
先知:你知道墨菲斯为什么要带你来见我吗?

He nods.
他点点头。

ORACLE: So? What do you think? You think you're the One?
先知:嗯?你觉得呢?你想到你就是救世主吗?

NEO: Honestly? I don't know.
尼奥:老实说……我不知道。

She gestures to a wooden plaque, the kind every kitchen has, except that the words are in Latin.
她指了指那块木匾,厨房里都会挂的那种。

ORACLE: You know what that means? Latin. Means, 'Know Thyself.' I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Being the One is just like being in love. Nobody can tell you you're in love. You just know it. Through and through. Balls to bones.
先知:你看得懂吗?是拉丁文,意思是“了解自己”。我跟你说个小秘密,当救世主就像谈恋爱,没啥道理,你就是知道你恋爱了,全身上下都知道。

She puts her cigarette down.
她放下烟。

ORACLE: Well, I better have a look at you. Open your mouth. Say 'ahh.'
先知:来,我好好看看你,张开嘴,说“啊~”。

She widens his eyes, checks his ears, then feels the glands in his neck. She nods, then looks at his palms.
她眼光开阔起来,瞧瞧他的耳朵,摸摸他颈上的淋巴。她点点头,然后看他双掌。

ORACLE: Okay, now I'm supposed to say, 'Hmmm, that's interesting but...' Then you say --
先知:OK,现在我该说“嗯,有意思,不过……” 然后你会说

NEO: But what?
尼奥:不过什么?

ORACLE: But you already know what I'm going to tell you.
先知:不过,你早就知道我要跟你说什么了。

NEO: I'm not the One.
尼奥:我不是救世主。

ORACLE: Sorry, kid. You got the gift but looks like you're waiting for something.
先知:小子,很抱歉,你很有潜力。不过,好像你在等什么。

NEO: What?
尼奥:等什么?

ORACLE: Your next life, maybe. Who knows? That's how these things go.
先知:等着投胎转世吧也许,鬼知道呢?反正都这么过来的。

Neo almost has to laugh.
尼奥忍不住想笑。

ORACLE: What's funny?
先知:笑啥?

NEO: Morpheus. He almost had me convinced.
尼奥:莫菲斯,我差点信了他。

ORACLE: I know. Poor Morpheus. Without him we are lost.
先知:我知道。可怜的莫菲斯,没有他,我们早就完蛋了。

NEO: What do you mean, without him?
尼奥:什么意思?没他我们就完蛋?

The Oracle takes a long drag, regarding Neo with the eyes of a Sphinx.
看着尼奥迷惑的眼神,先知深深地吸了一口烟。

ORACLE: Are you sure you want to hear this?
先知:你真的想听?

Neo nods.
尼奥点点头。

ORACLE: Morpheus believes in you, Neo, and no one, not you or even me can convince him otherwise. He believes it so blindly that he's going to sacrifice his life to save yours.
先知:莫菲斯认准了你就是救世主,尼奥。任何人,包括你和我,谁也劝不了他。他为这盲目的信念,愿意牺牲自己,救你一命。

NEO: What?
尼奥:什么?

ORACLE: You're going to have to make choice. In one hand, you will have Morpheus's life. In the other hand, you will have your own. One of you is going to die. Which one, will be up to you.
先知:现在你不得不要做出选择,是莫菲斯,还是你自己,你们其中一个会死,是谁,就看你的了。

Neo can't breathe.
尼奥感到呼吸困难。

ORACLE: I'm sorry, kiddo. I really am. You have a good soul and I hate giving good people bad news. But don't worry, as soon as you walk outside that door, you'll start feeling better. You'll remember that you don't believe any of this fate crap. You're in control of your own life, remember?
先知:真是抱歉,孩子,你心肠好。我讨厌跟好人讲坏消息,不过别担心,你一出了这道门,心情就会好起来,你会想起,你不相信什么狗屁命运,你正掌控着自己的一切。想起来了吧?

He tries to nod as she reaches for the tray of cookies.
他想点头。她拿起饼干盘子。

ORACLE: Here, take a cookie. I promise by the time you're done eating it, you'll feel right as rain.
先知:来,吃块饼干,我担保它味道不错。

Neo takes a cookie, the tightness in his chest slowly beginning to fade.
尼奥拿了块饼干,郁闷,开始慢慢消散。



------
看她的样子,太像……了;听她讲的,太有五祖(弘忍,601-675)跟惠能(638-713)说话那味道,忍不住就乱译起沃卓斯基兄弟的剧本:
THE MATRIX NUMBERED SHOOTING SCRIPT
by
Larry and Andy Wachowski
March 29, 1998
2016年9月4日 - 第彡只眼睛看世界 - 第彡只眼睛看世界
  评论这张
 
阅读(31)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017